The ground floor of the Grandstand at Kempton Park can be used for conferences accommodating up to 650 people, The Premier Suite on the first floor of the Grandstand is the most popular choice for large conferences, accommodating up to 500 people theatre style, 360 people cabaret style or 240 people classroom style.
Why choose Kempton Park?
- Dedicated event support prior to and during your event
- State of the art AV and free WI-FI
- Choice of carefully designed delegate packages to suit all budgets
- Added extras to your package including a pair of free race day tickets for each delegate
- Ample free parking for delegates
- Stunning views across the racecourse
- Expert catering
- 16 miles from Central London, conveniently located just off the M3 and M25, there is a train station on-site (40mins direct from London Waterloo)
For a full breakdown of day delegate packages including rates and menus click here.
It all went very well and was enjoyed by everyone. It was well signed and the premier suite easy to find. The layout of the suite was just as we needed it.
Nicholas Beamish – HPB Management
Many Thanks for all your help to set up this event, it was a success and everyone enjoyed the night, we raised over £500 for the chosen charity.
The team were excellent. I can also coment on the security team as they were great on the evening and really helpful getting everyone home safely.
Very happy customer!
Rhian Latham- SKY
We were really pleased with how the event went and look forward to working with you again.
Have a lovely weekend.
Laura Edwards- Thames Water
Interested in venue hire? Call 01932 753518 or contact us online